As businesses embrace the need for regulatory compliance, adapt to changing technology and deal with the huge public and commercial pressures, there are as many challenges in environmental law. Clients demand a partner with a comprehensive grasp of issues. Tadmor Levy & Co. is your partner.
With a deep understanding of the commercial, regulatory and financial pressures on companies, we advise on the full range of environmental law, including air and water pollution, land contamination, solid and hazardous waste disposal, hazardous substances, land use planning and development, noise pollution, radiation, energy regulation and agro-ecology.
Recognized as a leader in the field by various international and local legal directories, we hold an annual environmental conference, widely considered to be the largest international environmental conference in Israel. The conference spearheads discussion on the main trends, policies and innovations in sustainability and environmental protection and provides a platform for dialogue on environmental policy, regulation and technological developments by key policy makers, legal practitioners, the private sector and NGOs.
There is no substitute for experience and the synergy between our environmental law practice group and our other practice groups enables us to provide our clients with effective solutions to their ongoing multi-faceted environmental concerns. We work closely, for example, with a “first-rate project finance group” (Chambers Global) on some of the largest and landmark projects, which have shed further light on the environmental challenges facing clients.
In addition to everyday activities, we also advise:
- on the drafting of environmental contract provisions;
- on conducting environmental due diligence in real estate;
- on preparing risk management EMS (Environmental Management System) programs;
- clients before administrative, civil and criminal tribunals, government agencies, administrative bodies and governmental committees;
- on the legal aspects of environmental insurance, lenders’ and credit rating companies’ liability;
- officers and directors in connection with civil and criminal complaints arising from environmental violations, on how to effectively manage their environmental risks.
Particularly noteworthy is our involvement on behalf of a factory near the Kishon River in relation to a series of fifteen toxic tort lawsuits, the largest ever filed in Israel in the toxic tort field and the first of their kind, both in nature and scope, in Israeli legal history.