The commercial and financial pressure of litigation demands a partner with an intimate understanding of the client’s goals, acute attention to the intricacies of a case and the experience to deliver excellent results. Tadmor Levy & Co. is your partner.
Our Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group is described by Legal 500 and Chambers Global respectively as “consistently excellent, highly professional and cooperative” and offering a service “constantly characterised by top quality legal thinking and availability” and "comprehensive, dedicated and result-oriented. The vast experience of the department and their creative thinking are felt throughout the legal process". The department is widely regarded as one of the leaders in the field of litigation in Israel.
Clients benefit from working with some of the most-recognized litigators frequenting Israeli courtrooms today right up to the Supreme Court, where many of our lawyers have been involved in some of the largest and most influential decisions in Israeli judicial history.
We handle legal proceedings of all sizes and complexities, striving to resolve disputes through litigation, mediation or arbitration. For example, we advised on a sensitive arbitration with respect to the largest formal Light Rail-related infrastructure dispute to arise in Israel.
We also are a prime destination for class action lawsuits, in which we represented one of Israel’s leading credit card companies, a global online-payment company, a mortgage bank, and many others, in several multi-million NIS class action suits. We also represent clients in competition/antitrust; insurance; intellectual property; commercial and contractual disputes; disputes between shareholders; environmental and toxic tort law; real estate and construction; wrongful death; employment law; bankruptcy and insolvency; private international law; international arbitrations; tenders; contentious wills; inheritance matters; family law; wills and estate planning.
Notable representation includes:
- Representation of NTA Metropolitan Mass Transit System Ltd., the government company responsible for developing and constructing the public transport network in the greater Tel Aviv metropolitan area, in all litigation proceedings relating to one of the most complex, expensive, challenging, and important projects ever to be undertaken in the State of Israel.
- Representation in a motion to certify a derivative action filed against an international pharmaceuticals corporation, alleging material flaws in respect of one of the largest transactions ever to take place in Israel, in financial terms.
- Representation of leading construction, real-estate development and urban renewal companies in arbitration proceedings and general litigation relating to some of the largest real-estate projects ever constructed in Israel.
- Representation of various energy, development and infrastructure companies in proceedings to construct power plants in Israel, and in legal proceedings relating to gas and oil rights off Israel’s coast – In addition to the representation of a government company engaged in the field of infrastructure in class action proceedings on a scale of hundreds of millions of shekels.
- Representation of the leading private health services provider in Israel in all litigation proceedings relevant to its operations, including a series of petitions to the High Court of Justice.
Combining the support offered by other departments, we provide the focused and targeted advice required by clients to resolve the disputes effectively and enable them to focus on what their businesses do best.