Whether you are a giant public corporation with international operations or a start-up, private company or individual – the world of tax presents numerous challenges and has far-reaching financial implications for your business. You benefit from partnering with lawyers with experience, knowledge, accuracy and creativity – all vital ingredients in the professional tax advice you should receive. Tadmor Levy & Co. is your partner.
Under the leadership of Boaz Feinberg, Tadmor Levy’s Tax department provides cutting-edge advice to corporates and high-net-worth individuals on a raft of taxation issues, as well as reasoned, detailed and commercial legal opinions respected by both the tax authorities and clients alike.
Our cradle-to-grave service includes advising clients on:
- tax planning and tax rulings on M&A transactions;
- complex international transactions;
- executive comp and equity based incentives;
- direct and indirect taxation;
- real estate taxation;
- complex trusts and estates planning and execution for high-net-worth individuals immigrating or holding property in Israel;
- negotiations vis-à-vis the Israeli Tax Authorities; and
- tax litigation and appearances before various judicial instances, including in the Israeli Voluntary Disclosure Program
This diverse offering by seasoned and talented professionals ensures that clients are reassured by trusted counsel, from the initial tax-planning right up to any challenge, if necessary, in the various courts.