Liel Golani Baranes is a partner in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group. Liel specializes in dispute resolution, commercial litigation, family, and inheritance law.
Over the course of her career, Liel has represented clients in significant and complex cases, providing ongoing legal counsel to large Israeli and foreign corporations, as well as to private individuals.
Liel lectured on inheritance law and was a guest lecturer at the University of Haifa on financial and prenuptial agreements. Liel has previously co-authored a preparatory booklet on inheritance law for the Israel Bar Association’s examinations.
Liel joined Tadmor Levy & Co. as a partner in July 2019, following a period as a sole practitioner. Liel previously practiced at S. Horowitz & Co. and Yossef Mendelson & Co.
Liel’s experience includes:
- Representation of one of Israel’s largest construction companies and its European joint venture partner, in a USD 285 million claim against the Israel Port Company for compensation regarding the HaYovel Port project.
- Representing the Israel Electric Company on various issues, including defending regulatory proceedings concerning licenses and development plans.
- Representing one of Israel’s largest healthcare service providers in a range of disputes with health professions and patients.
- Representing high-net-worth individuals and family members in complex inheritance disputes, divorce proceedings, annulments, property claims, alimony claims, child custody and child support claims.
- Representation and advice in disputes in relating to The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.
- Preparation of complex prenuptial agreements, divorce settlements, and wills.